DATE/TIME


me

Instagram

Instagram

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

BANGLADESH-গণজাগরণ-২০১৩

TRACK

KOBITANGON

শুক্রবার, ৭ মে, ২০১০

My Desire

My Dreams Is Favorite To All Indeed
Because of My Dreams Are Really

Excellent to Me Exalted.


My Sweltering Nights Makes Me.

I don't Search of My Existence to
My Unplanned Grow.
My Important Role In Eradicate of
Humanitarian Service Selflessly.

I Acquire My Main Responsibilities,

But I Deprived to My Creativity.


As Though My Melancholy the Severe,

I Hardly Perceive to My Disappear.
Butterfly Dance of Harmony
From
Flower to Flower.

This Feelings Is An Excellent to Makes Me.
That's All My Gallant Dreams

And My related Love with
My Concerned People.



MD. RAZIB AKASH
16-03-2000
(2.20 am)
Published Here-E-blog-Section-07-05-2010
© All Rights Reserved
by mdrazib